Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Dress-Up

My poor little brother went through this same thing...
it is a scary thing being the only boy with a bunch of
sisters...a scary, scary thing!!!

ALL kinds of crazy comes out when the kids
start digging around in the dress-up box!

Those are some cute kids...well, freaky, but cute!
Yes, Sam is wearing the Little Mermaid costume
Izzy has been watching the Barbie movie "A Mermaid Tale"
and there are mermaids and mermen in it,
so he saw nothing wrong with wearing the dress/fins!
LOL, they are SO funny!!!
Oh, and Izzy is wearing Emily's tennies...
I have no idea why.

I am quite sure that Sam wearing the necklaces and
Hannah Montana hat is Emily's doing! HA HA HA

So THIS would be Izzy dancing and
making her own silly faces!

Em is just so gansta sometimes!

Amanda joined in the party as the Evil Witch
and immediately put hexes on all of the other kids!

COSTUME CHANGE...
While Sam CAN be an angel, it is usually not the case!

um...er...I have NO idea what Amanda
is dressed up as...a homeless gypsy perhaps???

No comments: