That, my friends, is a baby hummingbird! I didn't see the parent bird that Amanda did, but isn't it cute? (just try to ignore what I asssume to be humminbird poo all around the nest!) It is just about eye level in a tree that overhangs the sidewalk outside of our complex! I hope the kids at the bus stop leave it alone long enough for it to get strong enough to fly! :D Pretty neato huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Very cool! We have a feeder and we get tons of hummingbirds. in fact I was thiking the other day that I need to post about it. For being so small, they are the biggest pigs!! I fill that thing every other day.
That is very cool. Our neighborhood sparrow is less friendly when going by her nest. She dive bombs anyone she feels is too close. Unfortunatly I didn't discover this until I unwittingly got to close and she dive bombed my head twice. I could figure out why someone was throwing fruit at me only to dicover the dicruntled mom. :)
Nice find! Guess what????? Justin's last day in the military was July 8th! I knew you'd understand! Yippeeee. he's all mine- no more activations!
Purty cool indeed! My sister visited a friend who has a 'charm of hummingbirds' which I guess is like a flock--she said it was really neat. Honestly, it would of freaked me out BIG TIME! I do hope that little thing is left alone long enough to grow up. :o)
Post a Comment