It is officially official. Izzy is walking. All delusions that I could keep my sanity and/or my house together are crushed.

She started taking the first few tenative steps before plunking-down-on-her-ample-backside-to-crawl-instead a few weeks ago, but as of the last few days or so she is walking about 85% of the time!!

She immediately took advantage of her newfound balance and extended reach to open the pantry door...
and I hear you asking: "Why do you care if she opens the pantry door?" Well because...

That pic is enough of an explanation, don't cha think? And this is NOT the first, nor will it be the last, loaf of bread to fall victim to Miss Biscuit!!
It looks so sweet, so innocent...doesn't it? ...But it is ALL a very convincing act! Trust me! ;D
(I do love how her little toes curl into the carpet like she is gripping the floor! So cute!)
1 comment:
Pleeaaassee tell me this new found skill will not diminish her fabulous chubb!!
Ahhhh, you have entered the world (once again) of toddler hood. We will now have a moment of silence to say good bye to your sanity.........
She could not be more delicious! I can't wait to official meet her in person------------some day....
Post a Comment