Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon...x2!!!

As you all know I am a proud self-proclaimed Twilighter.
(I hate the term Twi-hard, it is stupid and kinda freaks me out!)
I have been waiting for New Moon to come out since about .3 seconds after I first saw Twilight last year! LOL

Once again I went to the opening midnight showing and it was so much fun! Going with some girlfriends that are as avid (aka PSYCHO) fans as I am was a GREAT experience! New Moon was even better than the first film, it was really like someone sprinkled magic turn-into-a-movie-dust on the book and *POP* out jumped the The Twilight Saga: New Moon. ;D There were a few small changes, and I liked them alot! OK, so I am a total dork about this book/film series! I have ALWAYS loved super-power-type-hero & vampire films (not the gory ones though), and I LOOOOVE a great romance...it is like Twilight was MADE just for me! ;) There is just something about seeing a really beloved story come to life on the screen...
...makes me happy!
I didn't get a good pic of my fellow Twilighter crazies
at the midnight showing,
luckily my BFF Kristine was able to hook a girl up!  ;)

Here we are in ALL our TwilightMom glory!  We had FAR too much fun!  The midnight showing was a blast, so fun to go and see it with other 'believers' LOL!!!  I even won a New Moon button (now there is a flashback, made me wish I had a jean jacket to pin it on) in a little raffle they were having of Movie posters/shirts/buttons,etc...
while we waited for midnight to roll around.  ;) 

On Friday evening I took Amanda and Emily to see New Moon. It was so much fun to go with just my older girls! We so rarely get to have our own girls night! We got there early to have a good place in line, to guarantee us the good seats. I got them some yummy NY style Pizza, they even folded it to eat it up! :D Popcorn and soda, books to read while we wait, giggles, candy and fun...it was a wonderful night!!!
I LOVE MY GYRLLES!!!


Amanda (how beautiful is she, huh?!) was SO excited to see New Moon. She has read all four books in the Twilight series, and was really NOT happy that she couldn't come with me to the midnight showing! HA HA HA HA! ...I honestly gave it some thought, but at only 9 years old + having school the next day + getting to bed around 3am... even I, the coolest Mom in the WORLD, had to say NO! During New Moon I looked over at Amanda and she had her hand clamped down on her mouth and was squirming around. I asked her "What are you doing?" She replied, in an veeeery excited whisper "I feel like I NEEEED to scream!!!" It was hysterical! :D She was able to withold most of her squeals of excitement though, needless to say she REALLY enjoyed the movie. She wants to go again....thats my girl! :D
(She chose my "It's a Twilight Thing...you wouldn't understand" Tshirt to wear. LOL, when Josh saw this one when I got it he said
"Isn't THAT the truth!" hee hee hee!)
Emily isn't as much 'into' the whole drama of the love story, (shown by her comment "WHY is there so much kissing!" [making YUCK face])but she was VERY excited to see the Wolves and Vampires in action!!! She kept asking, "When do the wolves show up?" It was great!
(She chose to wear my "Peace Love Twilight" Tshirt....
and thanks to my friend Amy's hubby
(Thank You Rod! Nice to see our Military Intelligence at work! LOL)
I know that those Chinese characters actually DO say
"Peace Love Twilight",
and not "This person doesn't know Chinese"
or something like that!)
Amanda said we needed to take a pic of me too, so here I am in all my glory. ugh. ;) I am sporting my cute 'Isle Esme' Tee, as evidenced by these pics I finally got a few fun shirts from Cafepress.com a couple weeks ago! I wanted to get some fun Twilight Tees, but I was wanting something more subtle than I have seen at the store! Cute huh? :D I wanted shirts I could wear anyday and not only to see the movie! :D
...now I only have to wait until June 30, 2010
for Eclipse to come out...wait, WHAT!!!!!!!!
*sigh*

No comments: