It seems that all I ever post about is my Elizabeth lately, I was feeling kinda bad about 'ignoring' the other kids then I realized WHY...she is at THAT age, when she is either driving me CRAZY or making us all laugh out loud! Miss Izzy is really coming into her own little unique personality. Add that to the fact that she is the only one NOT in school at all, so she is ALWAYS at home with the 'Camera Addict' also known as ME!!! So here goes...
Amanda, Emily and I were playing cards (The game was called War...I think) and we look down to the other end of the table in the middle of our game and we see:
She was just sittin' there with her chubby face in her hands watchin' us...it was SO CUTE!
Then we all started laughing at how cute she was and she just HAD to celebrate it with us!
(please notice the oh-so-attractive blue shop towels on the table, I AM a photographer extraordinaire!)
Izzy is also SOOOO into dressing up now! Emily 'helped' fashion this outfit
Here is the whole ENSEMBLE... yes that is a puppy in her 'purse'...and yes, those are Emily's Church shoes and YES, we are halfway up the stairs! Fashion waits for noone! :D
She has really started talking alot more (I posted a great little video of a few of the words she says on facebook...sorry, couldn't get it to load here on blogger)
She is REALLY into Blues Clues (here she is watching it on the old computer) which she calls "Booo Puppy!" and she is loving Scooby-Doo which she calls "Boobie" yeah, makes me giggle every time too! ;)
No...that is NOT her Diet Dr Pepper, that would be mine...sometimes even I get stuck with the 'old' computer when the good one is in use, either that or Sam stole my soda...yeah, Sam stole it! ;D
OK, Speaking of him- Sam is the cutest little stinker! He has been home all week sick (ugh, they have ALL missed a bunch of school this week...the house is a disaster and my nerves are in the same state!) and while I was dinking on the computer (I know, imagine that!!!) He says "Mom, look at the Monkey's ears!! *giggle giggle*" I turn around and see THIS:
Honestly could he GET any cuter?
He thought it was so hysterical, How can you not LOVE this face?
:D









2 comments:
Izzy is getting so long, no suprise with all those tall genes. :)
Love the pics. Could those little ones BE any cuter!??! I bet you are the coolest mom EVER.
Post a Comment