When Amanda and Emily woke up they found THIS on the table downstairs:
QUITE the haul huh???
Amanda wasn't pleased AT ALL...obviously! ;)
She begged that durn bunny for this HUGE Lindt bunny...and even though the bunny cost more than most of the other candy combined, the bunny is a big softie and got it anyway!!!
Emily just BEAMING at the thought of all that candy!
Emily wrote the Easter Bunny a note, asking to please get a Princess Chocolate Bunny, Skittles, and Twix bars in her basket. What is really amazing is that the bunny provided those things with NO last-minute trip,
does that bunny know these kids or WHAT???
Yep, Sam has a Lightening McQueen Easter Basket...it is SO him!
I L-O-V-E these pez dispensers, so fun huh? Sam told me:
"Mom, you take the picture of Thomas and his friends...OK?"
Izzy got some Littlest Pet Shop animals with her basket of treats.
"PUPPY!"
I LOVE this photo. What a beautiful little girl my Elizabeth is! :D
The fun doesn't end there, "WHAT? There is MORE???" You say
...yep, much more!!!
Since our upstairs neighbor bunnies are SUCH good friends
with the Easter bunny
we had a special hunt on our hands...
off to the backyard!
How many of YOU get a GORGEOUS handmade Easter card
from the bestest neighbors in the world?
We love you Kathie, Gregg, and Brian!!! :D
Can you see all the effort our Bunnies went to for our Easter egg hunt?
Nothing quite like looking for candy in your backyard
while still in your jammies! ;)
(Those would be new nightgowns from Grandma Barton...
I shall blog about that later)
Sammy is getting good at finding the treasures!
EVEN chocolate dipped pretzels...YAY!!!
(they were sooooooo good!)
Amanda hefting the yumminess!
My three oldest cuties!
Izzy was still asleep, we didn't want the chocolate to melt
and I was CERTAINLY not going to wake her up!
These kids are SPOILED!!!
But that is just OK! ;)
I know, weird right??
Lots of pics and not too much commentary,
not like me at all huh?!
...No, I have not been taken by the body snatchers!!
(If I had I would have requested a slightly upgraded body! ROFL!)









1 comment:
What a fun Easter Morning. :) My Hannah love those littlest pet shops too. Izzy sure is streching! She is growing up so quick. :)
Post a Comment