I just couldn't bring myself to go out
and fight the crowds to see fireworks,
so we just did some sparklers this year
(although now that I think of it...
we actually waited a few to do even them,
MAN I am SO not on the ball lately!)
Anyhoo...
Please forgive the fuzziness:
(someday I want to get a DSLR camera,
unfortunately that requires $$$
and knowledge of how to USE one! ;)
Josh was in charge of lighting these beasties.
I was in charge of making sure that Sam
didn't damage anyone with his.
The girls love to write in the air,
nice swirly that Amanda made here!
Sam has advanced to double-sparklers...
and noone got hurt!
AMAZING!
Izzy didn't want ANYTHING to do with holding one,
which is probably a good thing,
she is dangerous enough without fireworks!
She did like watching them though!









1 comment:
Those are some really awesome photos. I can't wait to see the scrapbook page you make for those in 2015! ;)
Post a Comment