My highest high-heeled shoes...
worn by my 2yr old.
Nice!
It isn't soo weird that she could get her feet into them,
but that she could STAND up after she got her
chubby little tootsies in them!
Like wearing high-heeled snow-shoes.
She tried for a good long while to
buckle the strap, but since they are
only about twice as big as her whole
foot...she eventually gave up on that.
I love this girl. You know it is funny but I think
she may walk in these shoes better than I DO! LOL ;)
She was all ready to go outside for a walk,
impressive huh? ;)
Although the BEST part is that she was
JUMPING in them, and they stayed on!
How does she do that?
I don't think that I could!
She is a girl of many talents.
It is becoming increasingly apparent that
I will have to safeguard my shoes the SECOND
that my girls feet are big enough to wear them,
they ALL steal my flip flops already,
and so it begins...









1 comment:
LOL, she is such a cutie! I love all those curls. :) My daughter is definently into stealing my shoes, but only because they make good boats. ;)
Post a Comment