Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1st Day of School 2010-11

I know that everyone says their own kids are cute...
and I must say that mine are cute too, they are
ESPECIALLY cute in these pics!
:)

My two oldest...so adorable!

Them in thier 'real' incarnations...
aka:
CRAZY!!! :D

Amanda is sporting glasses this year!
At the end of last school year
(OK, that was only 3wks before this school year,
as it was, as in not anymore, it WAS a 12month schedule)
anyhoo, she told me that it was blurry looking at things
that were far away with her right eye.
Thus- glasses.

My triple braid, braided.
Turned out pretty cool,
and Amanda was happy with it!

I love Miss Emma-Doo!

HOW In the heck did I get a 5th grader?

My beautiful 3rd grader.

THIS is my fave pic of these two together in our backyard!

I was running late (I know, shocking right?)
so I only got one pic on the bus of Sam's
actual first day of school.
He LOVES riding the bus to school
so this is a very 'real' depiction of my Sammy
on his way to school!!!

Our staged "First Day of School" pictures...
on the second day of school,
complete with by-the-front-door-pics
and a fresh new haircut!

I love this boy, he was SO happy
that he was going to stay in Ms.Jena's preschool class.
She is a brilliant teacher and Sam LOVES her!

This is Sam telling me
"LISTEN! Mom I hear the bus coming!"

This is Izzy after all the other kids left for school...
watching an Elmo DVD on the computer...
and it is also the reason why I can never home school.
Poor kid! ;D

No comments: