Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Why I 'Wine'...

Do you remember that episode of I Love Lucy when she does the whole grape stompin' thing at the vinyard? Yeah, well Izzy must love the classics...


because these are not bouncy balls, or bugs, or even cereal...oh no, the little round things all over my kitchen floor are grapes. I found my Izzy sitting on the kitchen floor, with an mostly empty GALLON sized bag that used to be almost full of grapes. There are many out of the frame, and many that had rolled under the pantry door plus she ate quite a few...I will not go into diaper detail for THAT day. //shudder// She was SITTING on them and mushing them into the floor with her chubby little toes, thighs and butt...
nice.
perfect.
wonderful.
oh, and did I mention that I had JUST scrubbed the floor the night before?

When she saw me and I gasped "IZZY!!!" She jumped up and ran away, can you see her peeking back into the kitchen to see if she is still in trouble? *giggle*
MAN! I love that little disaster-makin' girl!!

(oh, and yes, that IS a bag of garbage to go out to the big garbage can in the garage, what can I say...we are HIGH class! ;)

-Megs

4 comments:

farmgirl said...

As long as you are still going for the camera when disaster strikes- it's all good. Seriously, if we didn't find the funny in all these kiddos we may loose our minds. Oh wait, I think that already happened...
That is a beautiful mess Izzy made for you there. I think she was just trying to be resourceful, this way you don't need to worry about buying grape juice.
:o)

Undaunted said...

Sounds like you need to duck tape your refrigerator door. LOL We went to that with Sam. His arms were too short to get all the way around the side of the door to get the tape off. This was after I found little black foot prints on the inside of my fridge were he had scaled up to get the icecream out. I found the empty container stashed in his bedroom. LOL :) I swear they keep us on our toes!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

She and Adele would be great friends. I am sure they could make mischief and messes GALORE. Too bad they have never met. :(

Jenny said...

Ha! I love "I love Lucy!" She is so cute!