Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cheeeeeeese!!!


Izzy only says a few words, but her grinning "Cheeeee" whenever I whip my camera out (which as you ALL know happens alot) is a personal fave of mine! Here she is shirtless (she got sticky...big surprise) while on the couch and thinking she is really playing the xBox, so cute!

Sammy in SUPER CHEESE mode! Showing ALL of his pearly whites! LOL

"MOM! Take a picture of just us girls!!"

Sometimes the job of giving Izzy her pre-bedtime bottle falls to one of her big sisters...and this was one of those times when there was NO complaining and Emily JUMPED at the chance to feed Miss Biscuit! Notice how Elizabeth sits with her back on Em's chest to take her bottle? Yeah she sits that way EVERY time, with anyone who feeds her. So funny huh? She can feed herself very easily...and by her girth (32lbs last we checked) she feeds her self OFTEN, but for her bottle she would rather be pampered and just lay there and not have to 'work' to hold the bottle...I am sure she will soon request someone to fan her with large palm fronds, we will try to halt her diva-ness before THAT happens!!! ;)

I LOVE Izzy's little eyeball all rolled back lookin' at Em. Another thing I need to catch on film...um, well, on digital file...geez, that doesn't roll off the toungue or keyboard as nicely as 'catch on film' now does it! Wait...what was I telling you? Oh yeah, I need to catch Izzy giving everyone those big huge run-to-you-and-wrap-her-arms-around-your-knees/chest/waist-hugs when she sees any of us. So cute! I shall try to capture it soon and you will all be subjected to yet another post about how painfully cute my twerplets are...evil...yes, but cute too! ;)

1 comment:

Undaunted said...

Didn't you know that showing off cheesy pictures of our kids is what our blogs are for. LOL You kiddo's are cute. :)