Tuesday, December 1, 2009

An update...about updating.

I have decided (again) that I need to update my blog more often than I have been over the past few months. I am on facebook WAAAAAYY too often (it is fast and easy) and I really only post on my blog when I have corresponding pictures for any 'event' and the 'extra time' to blog about it... but the whole take the pics, hook up the camera, upload the files, save them on the computer and exterior hard drive, then upload them to the blog then write out the 'saga'...well, I get tired just WRITING about the process!!! So I am going to try to update more often, even if I don't have any pics to share. After all they say a picture is worth a thousand words...well, you know me, I will probably write enough words to make up for having no pictures...easily! ;) I still want to post pics whenever possible...but, unfortunately...um...I mean luckily for you all you may be getting updates more often from me.

So basically this is an update about updating...talk about lame. And further proof that I will talk too much about anything, and really need to get a 'real' life...whatever that is!
Wow.
So lame.
;)

2 comments:

Undaunted said...

Not lame, it's good to know you are not dead. I like updating reguardless of pictures. :)

farmgirl said...

Good Gravy Girl!! You are on an updating rampage....and I LOVE it!! For the record I have read and love it all. Your kids are TOO cute. Unfortunately, my dear old Mikey is waiting on me to head out the door for Adam's wrestling meet so I am unable to give the commenting run down you so justly deserve.
I say, I love your blog and I will take any and all updates you throw out there. I, for one, have missed you in the blog world. My blog has missed your comments. So I'm oh so happy you are back.
All right, I gotta run.

p.s. Mike says you do not look a day older than you did when he first knew you. :o)