Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Liar Pants

OK, I am a total Liar Pants. So sad, you all had to find out the truth about me! I was SO sure that I could start posting on this silly blog regularly...but alas, life has a way of getting IN the way!!! ;)

Nothing momenteous has been going on, just the everyday craziness that is my life! I haven't even really been too distracted by facebook lately- they changed the format and I don't like it one bit! I want to choose who I am cyber-stalking, NOT just see some random group of friends posts that facebook picked! ;) Sheesh, I do have SOME standards! :D LOL (not that I don't check it EVERY DAY, I gotta connect with the 'outside world' somehow don't I???)

Well, Josh is doing an OB rotation this month so his schedule is really at the mercy of a bunch of prego ladies...and we all know how 'reliable' they can be! HA HA HA! ;) The kids don't go back to school until Monday, February 22nd...and THAT can't come soon enough! It is so hard to keep it at ALL together with no schedule...I mean yeah, I could make my OWN schedule...but that seems like alot of work! heh heh heh! At least the weather is looking up! It was cold and rainy off and on for the past month or so- VERY unusual for the desert! We quite enjoyed the moisture, although I did have to kindof scramble to find waterproof jackets for all the kids! We have lived here long enough for our 'coat supply' to be a bit on the light side! :D

I need to unload all the latest pics from the camera...and I was waiting to post this until I did that, but it may be another week before I find the time! So there it was, an update of sorts...maybe not so informative, nor entertaining, but an update none the less!
:D
(I really will try to post some pics soon, I have some HYSTERICAL ones of the twerps...)

P.S. OK, technically I didn't post this stupid post until 2/22/10, but it was written on the 16th...thus the misleading day! Sorry! Not that many of you care about my long random descriptions of my life. (...or if you are on facebook you get updates FAR too often anyway!)

No comments: