Friday, October 22, 2010

Jumpin'

Sam and Izzy think our couch is basically just for jumping on.
The poor cushions are already tearing off
from all the gymnastics.
I hid the step stool they were using...
so being inventive little boogers they
started using this big bouncy ball stuffed
into a bucket.
{smacks forehead}


aaaaand over she goes.


Izzy L.O.V.E.S. this game!
Just LOOK at the eager (evil) happiness she gets from
'jumpin'


When I bought these little side tables
(off of Craigs List for $12 for the set!
I'm planning on refinishing them,
but that is for another post altogether.)
I didn't plan on them being used for spring-boards.
But since when do my plans have ANYTHING
to do with reality?
(like the 4 loads of clean laundry on my bed...
for the past two days)

3...2...1...LAUNCH!

Izzy was playing SO HARD she had sweat
just pouring down her face!
I mean just LOOK at her head,
that is ALL sweaty,
sticky, stinky,
happy,
girl.

No comments: