Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My kidney was plotting against me!

***I just realized that I typed this up and never actually posted it, so here is just one of the reasons why I have had a crazy couple of weeks***
8/28/08-
Last oh, Thursday I guess, I started feeling kindof feverish. I was irritated but I thought I had just gotten some stupid bug, so I really tried to keep the kids from getting exposed- seeing as they started school in just a few days. Every day it got progressively worse, accompanied by a growing lower back ache-but with nursing such a heavy baby that kindof comes and goes anyway. I was so bad with the uncontrollable shaking fever chills on Saturday night it woke me up, and I had to wake up Josh to figure out how to make them stop! I ended up taking a hot shower at like 3am, and finally the shaking stopped. So annoying to go to bed with wet hair, but not like that mattered because if I wasn't freezing cold and shivering then I was freakin' frying and sweating to death. *sigh* I ended up going to an urgent care place Monday, it took forever! OK, 3 hours, but with a baby in tow- that IS forever! But Izzy was perfect I was amazed!! Kidney infection, yup, just what I thought. I so hate being sick. I don't think that I can honestly remember the last time I was sick enough to go to the doctor. Anyway. I am sortof starting to feel better, it is about time. Now I am tired again, big surprise! If I don't start cleaning this house soon, I am afraid that something alive might walk out from under the couch...and I don't mean a cockroach...which might happen not matter how clean it is in here. Not to mention that I might have to bring down our laundry hamper in two trips, the laundry pile is soooo tall I am afraid that with my greatly diminshed balance (mostly because of being sick, but I wasn't that graceful to begin with) if I try to carry it all at once, I just might do a header down the stairs. That would JUST be my luck!

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Hey, sorry to hear you have been sick? Geez those stinking kidneys, who needs them anyways. Ok, so we all do but they should just learn to behave better. Hope you get feeling better.