I came home to THIS, do you see the holes? Holes, holes everywhere!!! Our current count is at 30 holes...no I am not kidding!!! UGH!
Monday, December 8, 2008
I'd rather have another hole in my head...
Example of a HOLE IN MY CEILING:
Note to y'all: please read the previous post for this one to make sense...I'd rather not repeat myself, OK...um...well...shut up, I'd rather not repeat myself THIS time. :D
My kitchen. They told me to clear out from under the sinks...they didn't mention that my house would look like that sad bio-hazard scene in ET, and that the entire downstairs and all bathrooms would be totally unaccessable! :(
Absolutely impossible to get to anything, I had to untape a bunch of plastic to find my shoes, the girls coats, and just about everything else I needed! :D
So we left! I decided to drive up to St.George and spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa Barton. We had fun, ate way too much fast food, went swimming and the kids were good! I took this pic without looking while driving on the freeway...I rock.

I sure hope that they rock at patch-work, because with this many holes my house will look like crap if they don't do a great job! Tomorrow the city inspector comes to 'inspect' and then the next couple of days they will fix the holes they made.
These are all of the chunks of sheetrock that were forcibly and violently removed from my poor defenseless house! :( Actually I must say the guys who did the work were efficient, fast, clean and really nice...I just wish that the company in charge had told me what a big project it would be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Megan~
Did I already ask you where you live? I can't remember!
Yikes! That looks scary! If you guys get kicked out again you can come to my house and hang out! I hope that gets taken care of quick!!
No freaking way. I am glad you could get out for some fun. You should have completed the drive North and visited US! Are they going to compensate you in any way? Are they doing this to your neighbors too?
Holy crap, Megan! That's awful! If you guys need a break from your house, come hang out with us! Really, you should come hang out with us anyway! You're probably a single mom right now, too with blocks coming up, right?
Smart move on your part, heading out of dodge. At least that way you could go potty in the house and not in the bushes. Good luck with the patch work. Hopefully it will be a fairly quick finish job. :)
That's ccrazy! I agree with Lisa and think you should have free rent for the month. By the way I love your twilight picture/quote. What did you think of the movie?? I was a little disapointed...
Post a Comment