Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We are going Private!

OK, I have finally decided to start taking the steps I need to- to make this blog private. If it was only me I wouldn't care so much, but with all of the pics of my kids....I gotta make sure only friends and family have access, ya know? :) I have tried to be careful and not write about the where and when details of our life, but the time has come!

You are probably aware that (when it is private) if you want to read this sometime-entertaining-rant in the future I will have to have your email address to add to my 'approved' list of viewers. Just so you all know, I do approve of you! :D

PLEASE leave your email in a comment on this post, so I can add you to the list of those who can access this blog!

You think you have to sign in to a google account to accept the invitation and to leave a comment (if you aren't already signed on as you surf the net) I am almost always signed in to my google account, I keep my Favorite sites on there- makes it easy so I can transfer from computer to computer, at home, library, or at a friends house--- and still access all the sites without having to hunt up the web address. If you don't have a google account it seriously takes like a minute to sign up for one...
no $$$$...
no embarrassing questions...
no promise of your firstborn...
no hassle!
Basically your email and a password!
Just go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount it is EASY!!!!
(Please Mom and Mama sign up so you can leave a comment- I DO want to hear from ya! We love to keep you 'in the know'!!)

I don't know when I will turn this beastie private probably in January sometime, after the crazy of the Holidays is over and I need something to distract me from the depressing Post-Christmas blah! :D You shall all be forewarned though, I promise. (notice how I am talking to you like there are just thousands of avid readers out there, just hungering for my every word...so sad! It will sure put me in my place when I get like 4 email address to sign up, huh? :P )

What do y'all think of changing the blog to private? Good idea? Pain in the butt? Both? :D Thanks for putting up with my always bizarre babble- Ahhhh what would life be like without friends? Boring! I love you all!!!!! :D
:D

11 comments:

Wehrle said...

Me please!! lanceandlaceyw@hotmail.com
Are you surviving this week? It is only Tuesday and I am going crazy! Come to the ward party on Thursday and we can be single mothers together!!

Unknown said...

Megan We already have a Google Account and password. Of course you already know our e-mail address but I will write it here for you anyway. msmmj2@gmail.com I am so computer illiterate and I am not even sure I spelled that right.... Talk to you later. Mom

Undaunted said...

Me too. msnhascat@gmail.com

Mica said...

m_a_church@yahoo.com

Randi said...

Add us please! Wilmas1@yahoo.com

Drstroud@yahoo.com

(Did you know any e-mail will work? It will. Promise!) Thanks!

Megan said...

I don't blame you at all. I have been playing with the idea myself. I'm sure we'll go private here soon too. This world is just too scary now a days. My email is megan_curtis@hotmail.com

angie said...

i'm not a fan of private blogs, but that's just me. i like being able to spy on long lost friends!!

angieoliverson@hotmail.com

Nicole B. said...

I am glad I finally go my internet hooked up I would have missed that you are going private! I totally want to be added, duh!!! nbphotography@msn.com I have been debating whether to do this also but I just can not decide. Sorry for all the house stuff you have had to deal with.

Casie said...

We want in! casiedekker@gmail.com

SchoMan said...

Just off-handedly mention your assault rifle collection and your mental instability and all the bad guys will run away. schoenguitars@skyviewmail.com

Adri and Cory said...

Okay I am glad I am not the only one! It's a scary world! Add me too!
cottam_family@yahoo.com