Dinner at Guadalajara Restaurant before the movie...
YUUUUMMMY!
Our group was SO fun...LOUD, but FUN!
I hope we all get together again for Breaking Dawn! :D
I was having some major stress about these little beauties!!!
Juuuuust a few days before Eclipse opened I had my wallet
stolen, with my TICKETS INSIDE!!!
The showing was all sold out and so I was kinda
FREAKING OUT!!!
But luckily since we were with a group it was all OK, and the
LOVELY manager just let me come in!
*sniffle* I love that guy!
One of my girlfriends gave me her ticket
so I have it to put in my scrapbook.
I swear I have the BEST buddies EVER!!!!!
We were lucky to join a fun group that had reserved seats...
WELL worth the $2.50/ticket to
NOT have to wait in line for hours.
I gotta say it was really fun to
finally be the people everyone else hated
when we walked in and sat down
in the BEST seats like 45min before the show started!
MUH-WAH-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Here is Amanda, my beautiful little Twilighter! ;)
She got this Eclipse Tshirt months ago,
and has planned to wear it to the
midnight showing ever since then! LOL ;)
It is comforting to have someone as
obsessed as I am to be freaks with. ;) hee hee hee
I {heart} you Kristine!!!
OK, I just have to post our comments made
about this pic from facebook,
because they make me laugh!:
Kristine: Love it! You know I always thought I was pale.
Of course, I should be jealous
you look more like a vampire!!
Maybe that would explain why I'm so drawn to you!!!! LOL
Me: Thank Goodness for Twilight, FINALLY Pale is cool! ;)
See? I told you it was funny!
We are such nerds,
but we are nerds TOGETHER!!!
This would be RIGHT before the movie
was about to start...I love these two girls! :D
We had SO much fun, and about .002seconds
after it was over we wanted to see it again!
Josh took Emily the evening of opening day,
and they liked it too.
Kristine and I went to go see Eclipse in IMAX
about a week later, and we agreed...
It
was
AWESOME!!!
I am TOTALLY going to see the next ones in IMAX for the midnight showing if at all possible! You could feel the music shake your guts...like literally, I think my spleen may have been bruised. It was GREAT! ;D
I love this story, and it is always SO much fun
to see it come to life on the big screen,
Thanks Stephenie Meyer! :D









No comments:
Post a Comment