Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

We decided to open a fun family gift on Christmas Eve.

Harry Potter Clue, is SO much fun!!!

I am Santa's helper when it comes to Stockings.

The 'Haul'

I had a serious shortage of ribbons that matched.
Yes, I am JUST that OCD with my gift wrapping.
Luckily I have hoards of ribbon, so I made my own!


OH the prep, I have GOT to say I LUUUUUUUUUUUURVE wrapping presents! :) It is so much fun, I wish I had more space to do it! The excitement of getting all the gifts all ready for the kids is LOVELY!

1 comment:

simplereligion said...

i looooooooove wrapping presents, too!!!! in fact, i think that's why i over buy in the gift department, JUST so i can wrap more things. everything MUST be coordinating, each year i have a color type theme... packages are difficult to get into because i go overboard on the tape on every edge to make sure they're perfect. man, i really should lighten up...