Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa I want...

Our ward Christmas party was fun...CRAZY but fun.  We had a flood at our building so the day before we had to reschedule at the Stake Center, luckily Santa was in the loop and found us! ;)


We got there a bit late (um, yeah like THAT never happens!)
But the kids snuck in and were able to sing songs
with the rest of the ward Primary kids.

Emily told Santa she wanted a Dolphin Pillow Pet.

Sam wants a "Thomas Remote Control and Henry Toy"
He has been telling EVERYONE he meets for months
EXACTLY what he wants for Christmas, ever since
we saw it at Costco!!!

My sweet Amanda.
When they told the kids that they could come line up to
see Santa what did she do?  She went straight to the nursery
and picked up Sam then waited in line with him.
I just don't know what I would do without
this amazing girl! :)
Then what did she ask for?
She told Santa that she didn't know what she wanted
except she did want everyone in our Family
to have a fun Christmas.
*sniffle*
She is the sweetest!


 
THIS little devil wanted NOTHING
to do with sitting anywhere NEAR Santa.
She liked seeing him from afar and
kept saying "LOOK SANTA!"
But when I asked if she wanted to
go and see him she FREAKED!
Such a goose!!!

No comments: