Sunday, November 9, 2008

Clearly my Daughter!!

Well, this will be a repeat tale if any of you have seen my video of Izzy on my facebook page- but she keeps doing it and I have gotta share! As you all know, I LOVE Twilight...it is an addiction...I am seeing a therapist and taking pills. *sigh* :) I am way too excited about the movie coming out in about 12 days! And because I love it my girls keep wanting to watch the trailers. So funny, since they don't know the story, but hey- imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! Right? My little Elizabeth (5 months) was cranky, SUPER cranky a couple of weeks ago when she had her immunizations- the only thing that ended up appeasing 'the beast' was watching the Twilight trailer on the computer! Soooo funny- she doesn't care about TV usually, I mean sometimes she gets distracted for a couple of seconds by the colors or sounds but she is way too young to watch it...right? Em wanted to watch the movie trailer, so I played it for her while holding the yelling Izzy- and that baby was enraptured!!! Hysterical! I did it again, and she was engrossed again, and on the third time I got it on video. It is one of those things you have to capture on video to prove you are not crazy! :) It took forever to upload the video to facebook, so I shall post a photo I took just yesterday of the same thing!It totally looks like she has been hypnotized or mesmorized or something! Actually looking at it again, I think that is the same look my older girls get after watching too much TV! Yeeks! Her eyebrows are so pale you can hardly see that they are raised about up to her hairline, so funny! I couldn't get the video to upload here, so if you have a couple of minutes you should watch it on my facebook page...sooo funny! :)
*note* You do have to have a facebook page in order to view it (and be my 'friend' on facebook) I love the security settings & how easy it is to control who has access to your info/pics/videos. I would highly recommend getting one if you haven't- I know I mentioned it before but it has been so much fun reconnecting with TONS of old friends! Love it!

Other Updates:

1. Josh finished this last week of Block Exams, so we might actually see him during the day again! YEAH!

B- The girls are out of school for a four day weekend for Veterans day...yay...they are already driving me nuts!

Next, Oooooo Josh found THREE more (big and nasty) black widows in the backyard! Yuck! We have to figure out how to treat and prevent them before we let the kids go out to play back there again. It is a small yard, and we found them way too close to where the kids play.....freak me out!

And then...Sam is finally starting to go to bed at a regular time, he is starting to sleep better- needless to say that will be nice! For the last few weeks he didn't want to go to bed until Josh got home sometime between midnight to 1 or 2 in the morning! Ugh, it has been miserable! NO sleep = cranky kids and a super cranky Mama! I really wanted to start excercising- but I have discovered that 3 hours of sleep is NOT enough to keep my brain functioning throughout the day! I can't keep the house clean let alone have the energy to excercise! At least it is starting to get cooler outside! YAY!!!

Lastly- This last month Elizabeth has started eating baby food. Since she is about the size of your average 1 year old she has taken to eating with gusto! Sometimes she is so dang hungry I have been mixing the rice cereal with formula and letting her drink it out of a bottle-because she is soooo impatient! I still nurse her...alot...but she is so hungry! She might be as big as a toddler, but she still only has the eating skills of a 5mo old! That has been difficult, but she is thriving and loving all the attention of having everyone take turns feeding her! It is slow going because as we all know I have to introduce each new food for a few days to make sure that she can 'deal' with it just fine.

Spitting/raspberry-ing the food out is great fun, just ask her! She actually got rice cereal in my hair that time...Amanda and Emily thought that was HI-larious! Evil children!!!

1 comment:

blair and maisy said...

Sweet. So are you going to "Twilight" on opening day? I'm glad to see you guys survived another block week.