Monday, November 17, 2008

GIVE IN TO YOUR INNER VAMPIRE!

I have decided to just give in to the psychosis of Twilight. I will enter into some type of treatment program after I see the movie. But this week I am going to just wallow in it! To quote Meg Ryan's character in the movie French Kiss (a must see) "Just swim in it, until your fingers get all pruney" - That will be me and the Twilight sickness this week. I got tickets for Thursday night/Friday morning- the midnight showing at like 12:01am or whatever, and I am ridiculously excited and really looking forward to it! Those silly teens better be prepared to SHUT UP, because if they start screaming and ruin my movie...well...lets just say it won't be pretty.

So you may either join me or scoff- but just remember that I obviously have so little life that I have to be excited to serious distraction about a MADE UP STORY. *sigh* Rather than taunt, you non-believers should just shake your heads and feel bad for my lack of a real social life- after all I only saw Josh for about 25 minutes today!! The last time I saw a movie at the movie theater was Harry Potter #5, with my Girls Night girls in CC. Oh, I wish I could be there to see Twilight with you, especially you Nicole- you got us started on these books in the first place! Bless you! Not much of a social life here with the kids...for there is nothing "social" about changing 7 poopy diapers in one day? Dang Apple Juice. ugh.

I am quite sure that most of my friends who take the time to read this silly blog-o-mine are Twilighters anyway soooooo......
TWO MORE DAYS!!!!!
Yippppeeeeeeeeee!
Waahhoooo!
OK, I am alright now.
maybe?
nah.
:D

6 comments:

Casie said...

You are so funny! Josh saw your new Twilight background and cracked up! Anyway, I'm excited for you to see it Thursday night, I'll have to make sure to stear clear of your blog until after I see the movie! haha. Have a great time.

Mica said...

You are hilarious!!! I have not gotten into Twilight, because both my sisters have and they have no children....I figured I better not even start since I don't have enough time as it is and I really do get addicted to a good book and am very good at neglecting my children when I do! :) But my sister has all the books if I ever decide to change my mind! Have fun at the movie though!

Nicole B. said...

I do not mock and will never mock our love for Twilight!!!! I so wish you were able come up here to see it with us, now that would be a party with you there! You will be severly missed in this time of celebration. I will see what I can do about a shirt for you though. Have fun at the movie!!!

Wehrle said...

What theater are you going to on Thursday? I too am going... maybe I will see you there!! I am very excited!!

Team Furnival said...

Hey Megan!! Good to hear from you. Sounds like life is treating you ok!!!!

Leilani said...

Megan- How you are missed, and will surely be missed as all of us groupies stand in line for several hours to watch "The Movie". Are you sure you can't wiz on up here just for a night???? PLEASE
Love the back ground by the way!