Monday, May 31, 2010

It has been awhile since I last put my bloggyness out there.
(Don't you wish that YOU could just invent
neato new words like "Bloggyness"?
Yeah, I am so cool like that! ;)

I have been wanting to blog, but finding t
he time isn't always the easiest thing to do! 
May was full of fun things so here is just
a smattering
of a sample
of a slice
of our life over the last few weeks...


We went to the water Park (not like with water slides, but with the water shooting out of the ground, you know?)  Emily found a Ladybug, and was INSISTANT that I take a pic!
Look how smug she is about her bug-catching capabilities!

Here are all four of my twerplets on the 'rollin' hill' next to the park.

Sam enjoyed being 'chased' by the Rolling Amanda the best!

Izzy decided that rolling was not for her,
so she sat at the top of the hill and looked for bugs...
her current obsession.


I had to get my camera when I saw that Sam was outside with Izzy
playing in the water fountain in our backyard!

...I thought it was so cute until I saw that he was also DRINKING out of it...YUCK! :(
(I have NO Idea why this stupid photo INSISTS on loading sideways...
*grumble grumble* stupid computer)

Now away from the 'nasty' desert and off to the much nicer 'desert' of St.George
for a visit to Grandma and Grandpa Barton:

THIS would be Nali, we LOOOOOVE this dog!
She is Uncle Joe's/Grandma and Grandpa Barton's dog
and she is really wonderful!

For awhile Izzy was TOTALLY freaked out by Nali. 
I guess it makes sense, I mean when they are both
standing they are looking eye to eye...I can see how that is
unnerving for a little girl! :)
But Izzy has been convinced of Nali's total
wonderfulness...she probably drove that dog NUTS,
she followed her around EVERYWHERE!

Sam has ALWAYS loved Nali!  You can't really see it too well in this pic, but Sam's poor little eyes are really swollen in this picture!  I had just given him the Benedryl we ALWAYS bring when we go visit, and it works very quickly!  So Sam loves Nali...but his allergies DO NOT! :(

For some reason this trip both Sam and Izzy were obsessed with Nali's tail.  Luckily for us all this is the most mellow dog EVER!  It is funny how easy going she is, even with small children because she has never lived with kids.  But whenever we visit she is only too happy to play with my psycho little ones!

Izzy was sure happy about something! LOL

My older girls with thier Grandma Barton,
We LOOOOOVE her! :)

Sammy and his Grandma Barton!

Izzy would not submit to the indignity of a photo shoot...
as usual!
All in all May was a fun month, lots of fun activities,
and the girls were even out on Track Break
the last half of the month...fun for them CRAZY for me!

It has finally started being WAY too hot here, our poor garden is not loving the nasty heat (105+ isn't good for ANY growing thing) but hopefully we can keep it up throughout the rest of the summer.  I am looking forward to being able to plant some 'winter' veggies, getting to harvest stuff year round sounds SO FUN! 

Bring it on June, we have TONS of fun stuff going on!!! 
Stay tuned for your local news...er, um...for your Barton News! :)

No comments: