Thursday, August 14, 2008

$500 Lightbulb?

OK, I know that CC&R's are to keep a community nice and neat. But far too many nazi's are upholding these often ridiculous rules. We just got a letter in the mail stateing that since we haven't fixed the spotlight (yes one lightbulb- oh, that we replaced last Saturday) our presence is requested at a hearing on Aug 26th, where we will be given the opportunity to "present any evidence or make any statement relating to the violation". You have got to be kidding me. The maximum fine that may be imposed is $500. Holy crap. Perhaps they need to get a life? huh? And we used to think that Sunset Ridge was harsh, oh how I long for those days. Before you all post your angry comments at the unjust psychosis that sent us this letter, I have already called my landlord, who apologized profusely and said that she has already spoken to the Property Mgmt. and they apologized and said it was a big mistake. Gee, ya think? So annoying, especially since they sent a notice in the mail, and another the same day certified mail that I had to drive down to the really busy post office...with the kids...to pick up...ggrrrrrrrrr. A pock upon them.

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Ok that is just downright silly. I am glad they realized the error of their ways.