Monday, August 18, 2008

Blow-Out Supreme

Well, I just love taking all four kids to the store. When it is 105 degrees outside, to Costco and the Grocery store. *sigh* I would never have done it but we are totally out of milk. It wasn't too bad until we were inside Costco, finished eating our enormous cheesy pizza slices (yummy)while Izzy slept in her carseat, in the cart. Ahhhh so peaceful. Until I checked her while we were cleaning up to go and make our purchases....the sheer amount of yellow poo that that child can produce is staggering! It was hours ago and that onesie is STILL soaking in the sink. Amazing. I used to think it was annoying when she would poop with every single diaper...it is way worse to have all of that poo come out once every day in a huge blow-out.
Every day.
Without fail.
Did I mention it is every day?
I think I might start only dressing her in yellow clothes, then I won't have to spend so much time on the stain scrubbing. *sigh* I also have about 8 loads of laundry (a.k.a. the bain of my existence)

**Tangent of the Day: Oh, how I hate folding laundry. I try to stagger the loads between large item loads like jeans, and small (and numerous) item loads, baby loads and the dreaded underwear and socks--- so much folding. ugh.

What has my life come to that I am blogging about laundry, Wow. I have got to get something akin to a life!! drat.

Little Izzy after we came home, she screamed at me for longer than I would like then promptly passed out.
Sam put himself down for a nap while Izzy was freaking out at me. Poor kid.

Here are the girls after we got home...irritating each other, it is what they do best.

Oh, and I forgot to get milk. No, I am not kidding. :/

1 comment:

Nicole B. said...

Don't you just love the poop. River was doing so good at only pooping every 3 or 4 days and now he is going about 3 or 4 an hour. So, have you figured out when your coming to CC ;)