Friday, August 15, 2008
China will ruin my health...
Yep, China has it out for me by being on the other side of the world. After the kids go to bed Josh and I have been staying up and watching the Olympics, way too late. Like I really care about Volleyball, but I can't help it! It isn't like when we are stupid and stay up late to watch a movie that we own, and then when it is over we look at each other and say "we are soooo stupid!" I mean the Summer Olympics only happen every four years-it is so cool to watch. I must say that even though we know that we should get to sleep it is hard to 'waste' the time when it is finally quiet in our house by sleeping through it. Although in the morning I certainly regret staying up, or at 3am when Izzy wakes to nurse, or at 6am when she wakes to eat at the same time Sam wakes up and wants to rest his sweaty little head on me, or at that same 6 o'clock hour when Em seems to wake up and come see me because she has had 'bad dreams' yet she is unable to tell me what they were. I don't know what is worse when they all wake up at once or when they tag team me from like 3am until everyone is up by about 8 or so. *sigh* I do love being the Mommy, but I might end up in one of those funny white jackets with all of the buckles on them- in a rubber room by the end!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment