Trying to take a picture of the girls and Sam got in on the action, nice face,huh?
Notice how Amanda is already sucking down her water bottle? That is one thing that is weird, because of the dirty hot temperatures down here the kids are supposed to bring H20 bottles with them to school! It is kinda funny, most of the kids at the bus stop are all over the road/bushes/gate everywhere but the bus stop- until the bus actually comes. My girls stand right on the edge of the curb in line for the bus. I wonder if the other Moms think I am a nazi-mom? The funny thing is I didn't tell them to do that, I did say do NOT run around, and NEVER go in the road, but stand at attention? Nope, even I am not that bad. :)
It has been exactly two full school days and Amanda has already had a breakdown about how her new class moves way too fast from one project/subject to the next (dink much?) and it is hard to know what is going on, and Emily was so tired she literally passed out on the couch after she got home. *sigh* Oh, the wonders of childhood! I know that it will take a few days for them to get used to their new schedules, for Amanda's sake I hope it happens soon!
Note: I haven't posted in so long because I have been really sick, nasty feverishly yucky sick. ugh. I will tell you all about it at a later time. I am too tired to rehash the last weeks mess! After the last five days of being too sick to work, you can imagine the state of my house. *sigh*
All I did today was cook and do dishes, that I retrieved from all over the house! :) see ya.









1 comment:
What are you feeding your kids? They are getting so big, and I don't like it. Where is my little Emily, and my little love sac reader Amanda? And Sammy could probabably take out Kyle if he wanted to! Holly Molly hold off on the brocolli woman.
Post a Comment