Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Do you know the muffin man?

Sam is evil. I have said it before, but he is sooo funny too! I did a ton of baking today, my neighbor gave me one of those starters for Amish Friendship Bread awhile back. It is sooo yummy, but every 10 days you have to make it. I didn't want quite so many starters left over so I made a double batch- one regular batch and I tried a chocolate variation I found online (worked GREAT!) Since the kids eat a ton of it I decided to make most of it into mini-muffins, a perfect portion size for these small humans...right? Well, Amanda and Emily ate about 5 each, not too bad. Sam was napping when they were coming out of the oven, so when he woke up he was VERY excited to see a huge pile of fresh muffins. I asked Amanda to give him a couple, which she did...I forgot how partial he is to the step stool in the pantry...which he used to get more muffins. Only he only wanted the best part!

He only ate the tops, the best part I guess! Oh, and there were two more topless muffins on the windowsill in the other room! Those LEWD muffins! Topless in our front room window! Shocking!!!

Look at how innocent! Like he is saying: "What happened! Who did this terrible thing to your yummy muffins Mama?!"

Sam obviously loves these muffins, so much so that he carried these around and kept hugging them, and putting them on his face...I swear I didn't put any hallucinogenic 'additives' into these baked goods...Sam is just nuts! But so FUNNY!!! I swear you think you have seen everything...

5 comments:

Mica said...

He is so funny....what a little character!!! So where are you guys living now? I can't remember if I already asked that! I have serious pregnancy brain!

Lisa-Lou-Who said...

Oh, that is hilariouis. I have a love/hate but mostly hate relationship with enemy, I mean friendship bread. If I want to make a tasty bread (cake) I'll just make it on my own terms. None of this: today you squish it, tomorrow you add stuff and the day after that you curse your (unsuspecting) friends (enemies) with it. When I get it, I bake ALL of it. (because, who wants to break the secret Amish chain afterall. Since ONLY THE AMISH know how to make the starts. HAR HAR HAR. That person obviously hasn't heard of GOOGLE.)

Casie said...

I am so glad I found your blog! You are skills with writing, you are always cracking me up so much that I make my Josh read your posts and he laughs too! And I love your comments, too - especially the support on the vacuum. I want a Dyson too, but we can't afford one either - at least we're poor together and can empathize our situations, right? :)

Casie said...

Megan, a friend of mine had posted on her blog a link in which you can find out which female character you are from Twilight - it's on my blog now, so you can check it out. It was kind of fun!

Leilani said...

nice blog, we have the same great taste! I want yummy muffins, but I don't want to make them. To bad your not my neighbor:(