The girls are out of school for a few weeks...ahhh, can you hear it? Just listen....yes, that slight screaming sound echoing around the world is me dealing with track break! LOL
Actually it hasn't been too bad, compared to last week when first Emily, then Amanda, then Sam and finally Izzy got the nastiest stomach flu and the older girls missed the whole last week of school before vacation...*sigh* having all the kids trapped at home coupled with the mass amount of barfing, which meant having to wash every sheet/blanket/PJ's in the house, plus cleaning the carpets in the middle of the night....just about pushed me over the edge! Luckily I have a firm hold on my sanity...well, maybe a fingernail on the edge..ah well. I am so tired and now I NEED a vacation, but alas- Moms get NO break!!! :D Although soon we will go and visit my lovely family in N.Idaho...& we can't wait! :D (5 Adults+7 kids all in one house = Fun...or more likely Psychosis!!!

Emily was missing her friends at school alot and I think that is what inspired her to build a 'school' out of blocks! The tall structure is the school, then she thought it had to have a teeter-totter and a slide and a...um...other thingie. ;)
This is my trick to getting the kids to put thier 'creations' either away or in the garbage! I LOVE my kids wonderful imaginations and creativity, but we just can't keep everything...enter the glorious invention of the Digital Camera!!! As soon as it is forever immortalized on the camera they have no problem with saying Bye-Bye...yes...I AM a genius!!! ;)
Em also pulled out her VERY loose front tooth! :D (this would be visit #3 for her from the Tooth Fairy) So far she hasn't needed any help pulling teeth, she just dinks with it until *POP* out it comes! YAY EM!!!

Izzy is constantly trying to make me a Crazy person...well, OK, a crazier person! :D She has started standing up on her own, and by so doing she has discovered another level of crap to spread across the house! LOL She makes a mess EVERYWHERE!!! She is especially fond of the pantry and the frig...yeah, big surprise huh?! :D Here she is after chucking an entire box of raman over her shoulder and onto the kitchen floor! So proud of herself huh!!! Perhaps not the best photo ever taken, but considering I took it without looking...not too shabby! :D
(ugh, I just noticed how dirty her lower legs are...ewwwwwww, baby crawling on tile=YUCK!!! I guess I have to clean the floors more often than I thought...*sigh*)
I came downstairs to see that Amanda and Emily had decided to 'play' with Izzy by packing her away. I gotta say, I am impressed with the idea...I just might utilize this tactic next time I find her in the frig throwing yogurt over her shoulder as fast as she can! The funny thing was that Miss Izz thought it was just hysterical! They have her packed in there with pillows from the couch and a huge Queen-sized blanket! My kids are freakin' AWESOME!!! :D
Weird...but awesome!
Oh, and I had my Birthday last week! Nothing too exciting, after all it was Josh's finals week plus the aformentioned vomiting situation, so we waited until Saturday to celebrate. It was so fun to go out JUST with my Mister, it has been FAR toooooooo long! :D
3 comments:
LOL Izzy reminds me of my Sam. We finally went to duck taping the frigde because his arms were not long enough to reach around the fridge to undo it. He would scale the bottom part to get up to the freezer and the "good" stuff, like icecream. lol I can still remeber the little black feet prints that I would find on the inside of the fridge. :D
Happy b-late birthday!!! How old are you??:) j/k a lady never tells her age! I can't believe how old Emily is looking these days. Where has my little girl gone!
Hey, Lady! I'm here finally to leave my comment-I know, I know--you will now be able to sleep at night! :D
I am so glad your house-full-of-sickies is past! That totally stinks! Good job, Mom for keeping it all together. :)
Your immortalizing all the wonderful creations--GENIUS! I am going to have to start taking pictures of all of the drawings Elsie is doing this summer. Seriously, she is packing around about 40 sheets of paper that I have been told NOT to throw away and since they never leave her side I am finding it hard to take my opportunity.
Your bambino standing?? SO CUTE!! Dirty knees and all. :)
Nothing like a toothless smile -love it! I have had a couple of not so brave souls who just wait until the darn things fall out (Not gonna lie-that was my system too).
And here we have Idaho, winning her way to fame...YAY for your trip!! I haven't been up since cmas and I am chomping at the bit to go!
AND...last but not least-I can't wait to get all our crazies together! Someday...when all the planets align...twill be a riot!!
Post a Comment