OK, that title was WAY more dramatic than this post will be! LOL Sam just finished his first year of preschool. When he started back in November he was barely talking and now I can't shut him up! I worried SO MUCH about putting SUCH a little kiddo on the big 'ol bus all by himself. But he LOOOOOOVES the bus, and he REALLY loves his Teacher Ms.Jena. On the last day of this school year while we were waiting for the bus to come pick him up, I told him today was his last day being in Ms.Jena's class (not knowing then that he would be in her class the next year too! YAY!) This is the look he gave me at THAT idea:
Wow, he sure didn't like it at ALL!
The second I said "OK Sam, let's go wait for the bus"
he says, "BYE Mom! I go to my school, on my bus!"
and he was OUT the door! LOL
He hops right up there the second the doors open up!
Sam is OBSESSED with Thomas the Train...
so when his new bus had this sign on it.
Well, who knew he could love his bus even more?!?
Being a preschooler is HARD work!
This was literally minutes after he got home that day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment