I am REALLY trying to get caught up on my scrapbooking...
and I am already up to June...
of 2002.
{deep sigh}
Usually I slave and slave over a new layout.
It can take me WEEKS to finish one up!
Then once my masterpiece is finished
it gets put into a scrapbook and stuck on a shelf.
SO, I have started taking pics of my finished layouts
and most of them I have posted on facebook,
but I have decided to share them on this blog as well.
On this blog you can click the photo and it will load up nice
and big so you can see all the hard work I put into each layout! :D
Well...if ya wanna! ;)
I {heart} brown and pink! I am SO glad that
it is popular nowadays!
Amanda's nickname for the RV we stayed in at
Grandpa & Grandma Bartons the spring I was prego
with Emily! FUN times! :)
Chipboard makes me happy.
I just LOVE it when I find paper that complements
the colors in my photos so perfectly!
YAY!
It might take a bit longer, but making most of
my own embellishments sure saves me a lot of $$$!
Homage to the most wonderful of Aunt Bekah's!
I LOVE my cuttlebug for making titles!
Amanda and that crazy black lab Nali have always
been the BEST of buds! :)
I even used my 'mad' scrappin' skills to make
a Bday gift for one of Emily's friends.
One 15cent spiral notebook +
some scrapbook paper & chipboard letters+
beads and wire =
one AWESOME personalized journal!
:)









1 comment:
LOVE the scrapbook pages. Where do you buy your cute embellishments for your pages?
Post a Comment