One evening during dinner my kids were SO cranky!
Complaining, wouldn't eat, snarky, making
crappy comments to each other, etc.
Complaining, wouldn't eat, snarky, making
crappy comments to each other, etc.
grrrrrr, they were driving me NUTS...
so I did what came naturally and
emptied my water bottle all over them.
Seemed appropriate at the time.
It is AMAZING how thier attitudes changed
after we were all laughing like lunatics
and soaking wet from a water fight at the dinner table! ;)
and soaking wet from a water fight at the dinner table! ;)
Water fights are ALWAYS a good idea.
Water + grumpy kids = happy kids...
strange I know, but what can I say?
My kids are strange so it makes a
strange kind of sense! ;D
I discovered another strange phenomenon
My kids + water = INSANE
Looney.
Weird.
Monkey?
What...what the???
Who knew that the water fights could morph into
dancing like idiots on the stairway! LOL









No comments:
Post a Comment