First things first...you must put on your dancing shoes.
Which of course are rubber clogs 7 sizes to big.
Naturally.
Just LOOK at that happy twirling girl!
Makes me smile just seeing this pic! :D
Yes...that is Amanda.
No...I don't know what that outfit is all about.
Honestly I don't WANT to know!
;)
She is SERIOUS about her dancing!
Sometimes you have to concentrate on
the dancing, even if it means suffering for your art.
WOW! She got some serious AIR!
Mostly her dancing includes:
Stomping around with bent legs,
swinging her arms around like clubs,
and jumping at random moments.
I am SURE this dance craze could catch on any day!
She plum wore Amanda out! :D
But they had TONS of fun, :)
THAT is our happy little dancing Biscuit! ;)









1 comment:
You do such a great job on your blog! You have an adorable family :o)
Post a Comment